AX Pro DS-PM1-O1H-WE Wall Switch
Ax Pro DS-PM1-O1H-WE Wall Switch
2-way wireless communication, Automation operating, one button turn on/off from APP/Keyfob/Keypad
Wall Switch is a remote control of high current equipment, it is used to control switch on/off the power supply of lights, water heaters and other kinds of domestic appliances remotely. DS-PM1-O1H-WE is designed to control connected devices on the electrical grid (220v) and adapted to be installed in standard electrical housings such as power sockets; the relay also includes the function of energy meter.
AX Pro DS-PM1-O1H-WE is a device that combines a wireless relay to turn all electrical appliances on and off as well as an energy consumption sensor. The device's miniature case is designed to be installed in the recess boxes of electrical appliances such as a power outlet. The WallSwitch's entry terminals are connected to the sector network (phase and neutral) and to the socket or electrical device.
The WallSwitch module activates and disables the 220V power supply in various scenarios or by manually controlling the user via the Hik-Connectapp. The module is equipped with a power surge protection system. In this case, the power is interrupted and resumes when the voltage and current values are normalized. With the app, you can see the electrical consumption of electrical devices connected to the WallSwitch module.
- 1ch high current output 100 240 VAC, 13A
- Voltage protection, it switches off automatically during voltage surge and overheating.
- Supports automation operation, one button to turn on/off from App/ Keyfob /
- Multiple linkage solutions: triggered by Zone Alarm, by Arm/Disarm/Away/Clear Alarm, by Faults, by Manually, by Schedule
- 868MHz two-way wireless communication
- AES-128 encryption
- LED display, show status of device and replay on/off display
- Small case design, which can be put into hiding places easily
- Setting scenarios by different events
2 Year Comprehensive Hikvision RTB Warranty Included
AX Pro can be used with HIK-Connect (end users) & HIK-ProConnect (installers) Apps