4MP TandemVu 180° PTZ DS-2SF8C442MXS-DLW(24F0)(P3) 300m IR 42X Zoom
Hikvision 8-inch DS-2SF8C44MXS-DLW(24F0)(P3) 4MP TandemVu Dual IP PTZ & Fixed Camera
2x Fixed Lens with 180° Panaromic View with ColorVu Technology
PTZ with 42X Optical Zoom 56.6°~3.1° (+16x Digital Zoom)
- Up to 300m IR Distance
- Audio visual alarm: white flashing light and audible warning
- Acusense Smart Linkage
- Face capture on PTZ Channel
- Smart Tracking on PTZ Channel: Manual tracking, auto tracking, tracking takeover, track in turn
The TandemVu technology features Hikvision’s next-generation camera design, integrating multiple lenses in one unit to provide big picture and small details in tandem. Equipped with this technology, our new TandemVu PTZ cameras keep the overall view even during the pan, tilt, and zoom maneuvers. Users will see everything and miss nothing at any given instant, getting great situational awareness from the moment they set the camera up.
Hikvision DS-2SF8C44MXS-DLW(24F0)(P3) 4MP 42×Zoom, 300m IR Network Speed Dome adopts 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS chip. With the 42× optical zoom lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas. This series of cameras can be widely used for wide ranges of high-definition, such as rivers, roads, railways, airports, squares, parks, scenic spots, and venues, etc.
- Captures a large area and great details at the same time
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution for both bullet channel and PTZ channel
- 24/7 colorful imaging and excellent low-light performance with DarkFighter technology
- Bullet channel tilt adjustable from 7° to 17°
- Secures an expansive area with 42 × optical zoom and 16 × digital zoom
- Expansive night view with up to 30 m white light distance and 300 m IR distance
- Supports deep learning functions
- Water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal resistant (IK10)
- Permieters: A single Hikvision PTZ Camera covers a wide area and features longer IR distances and larger zoom ratios. They detect humans and vehicles with AcuSense technology. Moreover, automated visual and auditory warnings are powerful tools to keep trespassers away
- Intersections: With a TandemVu PTZ, bullet and PTZ lenses can work together to track a target. The bullet lenses secure the panoramic view when the PTZ lens zooms, pans, or tilts. The perfect low-light imaging of the PTZ ensures easy recognition and recording of a vehicle’s color even at night.
- Public Spaces: The bullet lens of a TandemVu PTZ can monitor an entire square while the PTZ lens focuses on details as it rotates and zooms. Security personnel can manually draw a frame in the bullet lens image, and then tap the zoom-in power of the PTZ lens to quickly obtain the details of the scene.
- Roads: One TandemVu PTZ camera accomplishes the tasks of multiple conventional cameras. Its bullet lens can monitor multiple lanes on an expressway, while the PTZ lens tracks fast-moving vehicles to obtain information like plate numbers and vehicle type, even at night.
- Parking: A TandemVu PTZ’s bullet lens can help the parking lot administrator understand the overall parking lot status and the distribution of vacant spaces. Its PTZ lens, on the other hand, tracks incoming and outgoing vehicles, and performs detailed monitoring of targets when incidents occur.
Read: Hikvision reveals TandemVu PTZ cameras with PTZ and bullet-camera capabilities in a single unit
For bracket options available, see accessories tab below.