ColorVu IP Cameras Firmware V5.5.114
Firmware Version: PC_G5_EN_STD_5.5.114_210512
Hikvision ColorVu IP Cameras Firmware V5.5.114. New Features Releas Notes 19-May 2021
The six events of ColorVu devices including Alarm Input, Motion Detection, Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing Detection, Region Entrance Detection and Region Exiting Detection support the linkage of the Light. When the event is triggered, the supplement light will turn on. The supplement light strategy is:
- The duration is configurable, the unit is second, the default is 5 seconds, and the range is 0-90 seconds.
- For Intrusion Detection and Motion Detection with human and vehicle classification events, the supplement light recovery is based on event recovery + duration.
- For Alarm Input, Motion Detection, Line Crossing Detection, Region Entrance Detection and Region Exiting Detection events, the supplement light recovery is based on event trigger + duration.
- Supplement light brightness strategy is when the light is turn off, the light will turn on with a brightness value of 50 after the alarm is triggered; when the light is turn on, the brightness of the supplement light will increase by 50 after the alarm is triggered, and the maximum can be adjusted to 100.
Supported Product List 2xx7G2(C) Series :
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2027G2-LU(C)
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2047G2-LU(C)
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2327G2-LU(C)
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2347G2-LU(C)
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2647G2-LZS(C)
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2747G2-LZS(C)
Hikvision Pro 4.0 with ColorVu : DS-2CD2T47G2-L(C)
Hikvision reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the above notification without prior notice.
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice
The Hikvision firmware may contain errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published
Hikvision is not liable for any typing or printing errors
Share this post
About the Author
Netview CCTV Ltd is an Authorised Hikvision Wholesaler: Verify
- E-mail：[email protected]
- Our Hikvision Authorised Partner ID：HIK00004832
Our business has established itself as a highly trusted Trade distributor & retailer specializing in Leading Edge CCTV surveillance systems & accessories.
We have the technical expertise to help you make the correct choice for your requiremants.
All the products we sell offer excellent value for money, outstanding quality and superb performance
We are a Bricks & Mortar company, not just online, and we hold substantial stocks ready for immediate dispatch or collection at our premises in Leicester.
We are authorized Hikvision UK Distributors and offer full UK Hikvision Warranty with all our products. All produucts are fully upgrade-able with UK firmware.
Our contact details are:
Netview CCTV Ltd
LE4 8FY UK
Netview CCTV Ltd follows the CCTV code of Practice which is part of the 1998 Data Protection Act. This can be found at www.ico.gov.uk
Netview CCTV, netviewcctv, netviewcctv.co.uk, netviewcctv.com are all trading names for NETVIEW CCTV Ltd registered in the UK company reg number: 08412263