Netgenium ASP6203-POE Analogue PoE Powered Horn Speaker - Power from NVR
Netgenium ASP6203-POE Analogue PoE Powered Horn Speaker
- Power from an NVR PoE Port connect to IP Cameras, DVR & NVR with audio outputs
Netgenium ASP6203-POE PoE powered speakers provide an installer with an easy, time saving and cost saving solution to add audio to new and existing installations. Using 2 cables, simply connect the speaker to an analogue audio source (CCTV camera, NVR etc.) and power from a PoE power source such as an existing network switch, midspan, injector or extender. Powering via PoE is a huge benefit. By removing the need for mains voltage external power supplies and an electrician to install them it both simplifies the installation and reduces installation cost. Very loud, it is a great solution for helping to protect buildings, car parks, school playgrounds, solar farms and is also the most popular choice for mounting on mobile CCTV tower units.
EASY to connect to Audio Out Connection on Hikvision IP Cameras (with audio out)
EASY to connect to Audio Out Connection on Hikvision DVR or NVR (with audio out)
- Integrated Power supply and 25W audio amplifier
- Power from PoE and connect to the audio source via the RCA plug.
- On-board audio amplifier delivering up to 10W of power with IEEE802.3af or up to 25W of power with IEEE802.3at.
- Onboard Volume control on the speaker to adjust output volume
- Integration to CCTV systems possible with the majority of IP CCTV systems equipped with an audio line output
- Stainless Steel U Bracket for mounting
- Weatherproof to IP65 rating
Warehouses, Railway Stations, Production facolities, Manufacturing Plants, Large Residential Premises, Educational facilities, Perimeter Protection
A 12v DC 2A Power Supply will be required (not included) available HERE
This speaker can connect directly to an IP camera with audio out
EG: Hikvision IP cameras with -S in the product code e.g DS-2CD2566G2-IS or DS-2CD2686G2-IZS