Hikvision DS-K1T671TM-3XF 2MP 7" LCD Ultra Face Recognition Temperature Screening Terminal
Hikvision DS-K1T671TM-3XF 2MP 7" LCD Ultra Face Recognition Terminal
Fast temperature screening mode with face mask-wearing and forced mask-wearing alert
DS-K1T671TM-3XF face recognition terminal is a kind of access control device integrated with a fever screening function. It can fast taking skin-surface temperature and upload abnormal temperature events to the center, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus, and so on.
DS-K1T671TM-3XF Temperature Screening Terminal from Hikvision provides body temperature screening via a vanadium oxide uncooled sensor, along with access control via facial recognition and a Mifare 1 card reader. DS-K1T671TM-3XF features a temperature reading and facial recognition with 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity. 7-inch LCD touch screen, 2 Megapixel wide-angle lens.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure the target's temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc
- Face mask-wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid
- Forced mask-wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check-in, check out, break-in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- NTP, manually time synchronization, and auto synchronization
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Imports and export data to the device from the client software
* Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments.If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
* In order to get an accurate temperature, after the device is powered on, you should wait for 90 min to warm the device up.