16 Channel DS-7616NI-I2/16P/CVBS Hikvision 12MP PoE NVR
Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2/16P/CVBS 16CH PoE NVR
Camera Support: up to 12MP (Megapixel) IP
Part of an Easy IP 3.0 Solution
This NVR is part of the Hikvision’s EasyIP solution, boasting Easy Installation and Easy Viewing with the combination of Hikvision Plug & Play IP camera and video surveillance software. Installation is a simple 2-step process – plug the camera into the NVRs PoE port, then connect the monitor and you’re ready to enjoy HD video recording instantly Employing Hikvision’s remarkable H.265+ in-house encoding technology based on the H.265/HEVC standard. The new range brings better storage, better imaging, better analytics, and better usability.
The Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2/16P/CVBS 16 channel network video recorder (NVR) with 16 built-in PoE ports for plug and play systems. This NVR has two bays for 2 internal hard drives. With the help of H.265+ compression, the DS-7616NI-I2/16P supports IP cameras up to 12MP. There are HDMI, VGA & BNC outputs so monitors can be easily connected, alternatively, the NVR can be accessed remotely through a browser or through the Hik-Connect app. This "I" series NVR comes ready for Hikvision's Automatic Number Plate Recognition Cameras (ANPR), and supports POS (Point-Of-Sale) information overlay on liveview & playback for retail transaction monitoring solution.
- Up to 16 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Up to [email protected] MP/[email protected] decoding capacity
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA interfaces: both interfaces support independent video output
- 2 HDDs for continuous video recording
- Plug & Play with 16 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) interfaces
- Supports various special function cameras, including thermal camera/fisheye/people counting/heatmap/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition)
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view and data self-correction in poor network conditions
- Supports dual-stream recording to save time and bandwidth
This NVR will ship with the latest Firmware pre-installed and fully tested ready for immediate use