5MP DS-2CE57H8T-VPITF Hikvision 2.8mm 98° Ultra-Low Light Vandal Dome Camera
5MP DS-2CE57H8T-VPITF Hikvision 2.8mm ltra-Low Light Dome Camera
98° Horizontal Field Of View
The Hikvision DS-2CE57H8T-VPITF 5 MP Indoor Varifocal Ultra-Low Light Dome Camera provides high definition analog output. TurboHD means that the analog signal can be sent over existing coaxial cable, eliminating the need to run new cables for high definition video. EXIR 2.0 is Hikvision’s proprietary IR extended range technology, which has a range of 100 feet (30 meters). The 2.8 mm fixed lens is optimized for viewing angles that fit any situation. 130dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) ensures that ideal images are captured regardless of the lighting conditions.
What is a 4-In-1 Hybrid Camera
4-in-1 CCTV is a new hybrid format, allowing the camera to be switched between HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, and CVBS. This means you no longer have to worry about format compatibility between cameras when setting up or updating a CCTV security system- as long as it has a BNC connection and uses coaxial cable then it should work. Hikvision 4-In-1 Cameras supports Multiple HD Video formats enabling reliable long-distance analogue HD transmission over coaxial cable (RG59), without the need to upgrade to IP or even needing to replace your existing cabling.
- 5 MP high-performance dome camera
- Strong night performance, capturing images in ultra-low light down to 0.003 lux
- Clear imaging even against strong backlighting due to 130 dB true WDR technology
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
- EXIR 2.0: advanced infrared technology with 30 m IR distance
- Water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal-proof (IK10)
- 4 in 1 (4 signals switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS);
- 2560 × 1944 resolution
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Up the Coax(HIKVISION-C)
For bracket options available, see accessories tab below.