5MP DS-2CE19H8T-AIT3ZF Hikvision Motorized Lens Ultra-Low Light Bullet Camera
5MP DS-2CE19H8T-AIT3ZF Hikvision 2.7-13.5mm Motorized varifocal Bullet Camera
Ultra-Low Light with 4 in 1 signals switchable
3D DNR technology
Hikvision DS-2CE19H8T-AIT3ZF camera can operate in HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, or CVBS video standard. The choice of the standard is performed with the microswitch located on additional cable. The camera generates video with image resolution up to 5 MP. With very high sensitivity and built-in EXIR 2.0 illuminator with range up to 80 m, the camera can provide high-quality video coverage in any environment, even without visible lighting. The varifocal 2.7-13.5 mm Motozoom lens with Auto-Focus allows for remote adjustment of the field of view.
What is a 4-In-1 Hybrid Camera
4-in-1 CCTV is a new hybrid format, allowing the camera to be switched between HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, and CVBS. This means you no longer have to worry about format compatibility between cameras when setting up or updating a CCTV security system- as long as it has a BNC connection and uses coaxial cable then it should work. Hikvision 4-In-1 Cameras supports Multiple HD Video formats enabling reliable long-distance analogue HD transmission over coaxial cable (RG59), without the need to upgrade to IP or even needing to replace your existing cabling.
- 5 MP high-performance bullet camera
- Strong night performance, capturing images in ultra-low light down to 0.003 lux
- Clear imaging even against strong backlighting due to 130 dB true WDR technology
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
- Lens focuses automatically when zooming in or out
- EXIR 2.0: advanced infrared technology with 80 m IR distance
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 4 in 1 (4 signals switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS);
- Auto focus and 2.7-13.5mm motorized vari-focal lens
- 2560 × 1944 resolution
- Up the Coax(HIKVISION-C)
For bracket options available, see accessories tab below.