5MP DS-2CE16H8T-IT3F Hikvision 2.8mm 98° Ultra-Low Light Bullet Camera
5MP DS-2CE16H8T-IT3F Hikvision 2.8mm Ultra-Low Light Bullet Camera
4 in 1 video output switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
98° horizontal field of view
Hikvision's DS-2CE16H8T-IT3F is an outdoor bullet camera that produces exceptional 5MP high-resolution video images over coaxial cable. Hikvision's TVI 4.0 range and provides an ideal solution for the upgrade of existing analogue sites to high definition surveillance without the need to re-cable. EXIR technology delivers unparalleled clarity at night for up to 60m and with a 2.8mm fixed lens. Great for covering wide areas providing clear focus on the detail that is really required.
What is a 4-In-1 Hybrid Camera
4-in-1 CCTV is a new hybrid format, allowing the camera to be switched between HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, and CVBS. This means you no longer have to worry about format compatibility between cameras when setting up or updating a CCTV security system- as long as it has a BNC connection and uses coaxial cable then it should work. Hikvision 4-In-1 Cameras supports Multiple HD Video formats enabling reliable long-distance analogue HD transmission over coaxial cable (RG59), without the need to upgrade to IP or even needing to replace your existing cabling.
- 5 MP high-performance bullet camera
- Strong night performance, capturing images in ultra-low light down to 0.003 lux
- Clear imaging even against strong backlighting due to 130 dB true WDR technology
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
- EXIR 2.0: advanced infrared technology with 60 m IR distance
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 4 in 1 (4 signals switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- 2560 × 1944 resolution
- OSD menu, 3D DNR, 130 dB true WDR
- Up the coax (HIKVISION-C)
For bracket options available, see accessories tab below.