12MP DS-2CD63C5G0-IS DeepinView 360° 1.29mm Fisheye IP Camera with Mic & Speaker
12MP DS-2CD63C5G0-IS Hikvision DeepinView Immervision 360° 1.29mm Fisheye IP Camera
DS-2CD63C5G0-I(V)(S) is a fisheye network camera capable of providing a 360-degree panoramic image of its surveillance scene. The progressive scan CMOS sensor provides high-resolution images of up to 4000 × 3000. Up to 18 live view display modes, designed for 3 mount types, meet various user preference. Three independently controlled IR lights offer a range of 15m and provide good vision in low or even zero-light environment.
The DORI (detect, observe, recognize, identify) distance gives the general idea of the camera ability to distinguish persons or objects within its field of view. It is calculated based on the camera sensor specification and the criteria given by EN 62676-4: 2015.
- DORI: Distance(1.29 mm)
- Detect: 27.9 m
- Observe: 11.1 m
- Recognize: 5.6 m
- Identify: 2.8 m
- Heatmap: based on deep learning algorithms, the camera counts people and presents an intuitive map
- Multi dewarping modes: the image can be dewarped to normal image for viewing intuitively
- Build-in mic and speaker: the camera supports two-way audio for real-time audio security monitoring and communication
- Built-in IR light: an IR range of 15 meters provides good visibility in low or even zero-light environments
- High resolution 12 MP: capturing clear images even when dewarped into 4-image PTZ mode
- Each image is clear and detailed
- 1/1.7” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Max. 4000 × 3000 @20fps
- Up to 18 live view display modes
- Digital WDR
- Up to 15m IR range
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Smart features: 6 behavior analyses, and 3 exception detections Heat map with deep learning algorithm Intersection analysis by deep learning
- Panomorph lens RPL: B9VVT
For bracket options available, see accessories tab below.